Very Denniee Nails :): Something a Little Festive

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Something a Little Festive

Again, apologizing for the sporadic posts.  =___=  This quarter was unexpectedly hard, and a class *cough*art*cough* took up way more time than I expected.  I didn't even really do nails all that much.

Hopefully *fingers crossed*, I can get back to doing my nails :)  Now that most of my classes are over, I'm finding myself with a little more time to pamper myself.  Here's something I put on a couple days ago:


I got this idea from The Nail Network.  I love it because it's festive and perfect for the holiday season without being too garish.

Colors Used:
OPI - Don't Burst My Bubble
China Glaze - Holly Day
Zoya - Ziv

That's it from me!  I'm hoping to have another little something else up for you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)