Very Denniee Nails :): 154. OPI - I Saw...U Saw...We Saw...Warsaw

Friday, April 19, 2013

154. OPI - I Saw...U Saw...We Saw...Warsaw

Ugh, I feel like the name of this polish is so unneccessary.  Anyways.  Warsaw is a lovely navy blue cream.  Not much else to say about it.  It doesn't really seem like a spring color, but meh...OPI included it, so it must be a color to wear for spring~/sarcasm.  Anyways, it really is nice, and I can see myself breaking this color out a couple times a year, especially more during fall :)


Application was absolutely perfect.  Like with most OPIs, application was easy-peasy, thanks to the prowide brush.  I feel like if you're really careful, you could get a one-coat application.  I almost did on a couple nails.  Here, I am wearing 2 coats, no topcoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)