Very Denniee Nails :): 149. China Glaze - Custom Kicks

Thursday, April 4, 2013

149. China Glaze - Custom Kicks

Custom Kicks is one of my favorite polishes.  It's an aqua cream with sparse gold shimmer.  I saw aqua because the base color is a little too green to be teal.  Of course, I love the gold shimmer.  It gives the polish a little hidden sparkle to it.  In most lights, it's not really that apparent, but the polish gains just a little more life.  I think the shimmer makes it look as if sunlight is reflecting off the surface of a still lake.


Formula-wise, this polish was good.  It covers perfectly in 2 coats, with no balding or patchiness.  However, Custom Kicks stains like no one else's business.  I still have the stains from wearing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)