Very Denniee Nails :): 145-147 Finishing Up the Halo Hues!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

145-147 Finishing Up the Halo Hues!

Hello, I'm back!  Hopefully someone out there missed me ^^;;  I had a good spring break.  I didn't go anywhere special; I just went home.  And once I was home, I was just really lazy and didn't get anything done really...but that's always good once in a while!  

Anyways, today I'm going to wrap up the last of the Halo Hues.  Not to say that I don't like holos (I really do love the rainbow-riffic awesome shinies), but I do want to finish them up so I can show you guys something different, like what I've actually been wearing lately.

First up is Cloud Nine, a pastel pink holo.  The holo on this was pretty strong I believe.  Shown in the pictures is 3 coats.  Can't really say this one was the most interesting for me, as I'm not really a pink girl, but it sure is pretty.



Next is Harp On It, your quintessential silver holo.  I actually didn't have a very good silver holo in my collection up until this point, so it is a nice addition :)  I believe this is 3 coats, but you could probably get away with less with more careful application


Finally, to wrap things up, we have Halographic, a saturated magenta holo.  I feel like this one is similar to Miss Bliss, so perhaps I will do a comparison later.  This is two coats of Halographic.




Overall, I am really impressed with Color Club's holos.  They've definitely taken a look at what's popular in the nail-blogosphere and ran with it.  They've given us a good variety of color with a healthy amount of rainbows.  The formulas of each of the Halo Hues individually were good, but noticeably better with the 2013 polishes in terms of opacity and color variety.

That's it with the Halo Hues, guys!  Hold tight for some new, different things coming up soon!  Until then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)