Very Denniee Nails :): Interlocking Dots

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Interlocking Dots

Hey guys!  Here's a quick post on my current nails :)  This is my first attempt at the interlocking dots, and I really love it!  The pattern just has so much visual interest.


To create this design, first I painted a base coat of teal.  Then, after the teal dried, I used tape to cover the bottom of my nail in a diagonal line and painted the top with the black.  Actually, you don't really need the tape, since you would be covering the line up with the dots.  Then, I dotted the teal onto the black and the black onto a teal.  Haha, this is kind of hard to explain without a graphic guide.

Here's the tutorial I followed to get this look (with a few alterations):

source: http://s-lacquer.tumblr.com

This mani was really simple to do!  It only took me 20 minutes to do all the dots!

Colors used:
Teal: China Glaze - Custom Kicks
Black: Color Club - Beyond

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)