Very Denniee Nails :): 136. Color Club - Blue Heaven

Thursday, March 14, 2013

136. Color Club - Blue Heaven

Hey lovelies!  Starting today, I'll be on a holo marathon!  I've gotten my hands on all 12 of the Color Club Halo Hues and finally finished swatching them!  I have a couple of pictures for each polish, and I didn't really want to have a very pic-heavy post, so I'm just going to post them one at a time :)

First I have Blue Heaven, from the 2012 Halo Hues collection.  This was the very first Halo Hue I tried, and I've got to admit that it blew me out of the water!  Blue Heaven is a sky blue holo polish.  The base color is actually a little bit brighter in real life, but the holo effect is really strong so it washed out the color a little bit.  Even in indoor lights, this polish  has a special bit of sparkle :)




Best shot showing the base color

The entire Halo Hues line is a dream to apply.  This is 3 coats, no topcoat.  With some holos, putting on top coat significantly dulls the holo effect, but I've used topcoat with very minimal dulling.  This is great!  We can have long wear AND pretty special nails.  There was no dragging or bald spots either, which can happen with some other holos.  Luckily you don't need a special base coat for these babies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)