Very Denniee Nails :): 133. NYX - Prismatic Gold

Saturday, March 9, 2013

133. NYX - Prismatic Gold

Hello hello!  Today I have a pretty mani to show you...from a couple months ago.  I think I did these nails around finals time last quarter, so this is pretty old.  I would totally do this again though!


This is a a gradient of NYX Prismatic Gold on top of NYX Soft Teal.  Prismatic gold is a gold glitter with small gold glitter and large hex gold glitters.  They are also a touch holographic, even if the picture doesn't show it very well.

Prismatic Gold's formula was very nice.  The glitter is pretty dense and I didn't have to do any dabbing or placing to get even distribution, which is always a plus.


I should have mattified this mani, it would have looked amazing!  And pictures are with my lovely EOS sweet mint lip balm because I love the shape of their containers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)