Very Denniee Nails :): 132. Essie - Stroke of Brilliance

Friday, March 8, 2013

132. Essie - Stroke of Brilliance

This is a polish I've wanted to get my hands on for the longest time...Stroke of Brilliance.  I loved Set in Stones, and when I heard there was a blurple version of it, I just HAD TO  HAVE IT.  Haha, yes that's how excited I was!

Stroke of Brilliance is a very dense glitter topper.  There are smaller glitters and larger hex glitter.  All of the glitters are a cornflower blue color, almost purple.  You can see in the picture below how the glitter almost overtook my base color.  I tried to do a glitter gradient, but I think it just looks like I painted all glitter on those parts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)