Very Denniee Nails :): 127. Zoya - Caitlin

Friday, March 1, 2013

127. Zoya - Caitlin

Caitlin is one of the colors I scored from the first Zoya promo this year (3 polishes free!).  I love this blue-leaning purple!  It's slightly dusty, just like I like it.  And because of the slight dustiness, I think this is quite flattering on most skin tones.

With Spring coming around the corner, I see myself reaching for more and more of these colorful colors!  Sorry for the poor picture quality.  I think my camera had some dust or something on the lens at the time. :P


This was quite easy to apply.  Like most Zoya creams, the formula is a little bit thick, but easy to control.   I believe this is 2 coats with no topcoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)