Very Denniee Nails :): 126. Essence - Grey-t to be Here

Monday, February 25, 2013

126. Essence - Grey-t to be Here

Grey-t to be Here (what a strange name) is a clean, blue-toned grey with pink shimmer.  The color is adorable, it kind of reminds me of a cozy cashmere sweater.  The pink shimmer adds a touch of softness to the color as well.  I love contrasting shimmer in polish!


The formula was kind of thick.  Next time I'll definitely be putting thinner in this.  The very tips of my nails felt chunky.


This is three coats, and you can kind of see the thickness at the tips.  At three coats, still shows a tiny bit of VNL, so I think next time I'll use Zoya Dove as a base color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)