Very Denniee Nails :): 125. Sally Hansen - Lava

Friday, February 22, 2013

125. Sally Hansen - Lava

Hope everyone's having a good Friday!  Today I'm going to show you Lava, the only shade from the Lustre Shine collection that I felt compelled to buy.  Lava is an awesome duochrome, flashing from a coppery orange to magenta.


At most angles, Lava is predominantly pink.  However, the copper shift shows up at the edges without having to move your hand at strange angles. It looks pretty cool!


The formula was a little watery.  I had a little trouble getting the polish to cover the edges of my nails opaquely (especially troublesome over black), but if you're wearing it on its own, 2 coats should be sufficient.  What I've shown here is 3 coats.  I tried to get a picture over black, but it just wasn't cooperating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)