Very Denniee Nails :): 123. Urban Outfitters - Sea Dust

Saturday, February 16, 2013

123. Urban Outfitters - Sea Dust

Hey guys!  Today I have Sea Dust for you, an aqua glitter with larger ocean blue hex glitters.  Word on the street is that this is a Dupe for Deborah Lipmann's Mermaid's Tale.  I don't have the DL to compare this with, but it comes close enough for me to satisfy this lemming! :D



I noticed some random large silver hex glitters, I wonder if that was just a fluke or if it was intentional.

More pretty pictures!



The formula on this was good, if not a bit patchy.  You can get away with 2 coats of this polish if you don't mind a little bit of VNL, but 3 coats really brings out the color and sparkle of this polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)