Very Denniee Nails :): 122. OPI - Goldeneye

Friday, February 15, 2013

122. OPI - Goldeneye

So for the next couple weeks, there will probably be a few posts from manis I did during my blog break.  Hopefully I don't bore you guys with these old swatches!

This polish is such a gorgeous gorgeous GORGEOUS gold!  Goldeneye is a super shiny, very yellow gold.  The finish looks like it is a foil, but it is in fact really dense flakes suspended in polish.  I simply love this color, although I don't know if it really works on my skin...whatever!  This is the perfect Chinese New Year gold, warm and lustrous!


Application was lovely.  There was no dragging or patchiness, and as always, the OPI brush applies like a dream.  This is three thin coats of Goldeneye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)