Very Denniee Nails :): Comparison: OPI Done Out In Deco vs. Planks a Lot

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Comparison: OPI Done Out In Deco vs. Planks a Lot

Today, I've decided to do a comparison on two OPI polishes: Planks a Lot, and Done Out in Deco.  In the bottle, the two really remind me of each other, but when you put the bottles side-by-side, there is a very noticeable difference.  There are definitely no dupes here.



PaL is more of a lilac color, whereas DOiD is more of a lavender.  PaL has a lot of pink in it, but it's a darker, more saturated color.  Also, I don't know if its because of the age of the bottle, but DOiD separates in the bottle, whereas PaL doesn't.


I would also say that the coverage of DOiD is better.  I only needed 2 coats for opacity with DOiD.  This picture shows 2 coats of both polishes, and while DOiD was completely opaque, PaL could have used another coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)