Very Denniee Nails :): 90. Diamond - Drift Away

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

90. Diamond - Drift Away

Drift Away is a gorgeous dusty red-toned purple.  This was a gorgeous color, and it was very easy to photograph as well.  This might even be a jelly, based on my application.  The pictures pull the color a tiny bit redder than it is in real life, but nothing too dramatic.  This polish dries really glossy, and it looks so pretty!


Despite the lovely color, the application was kinda horrible.  There was a decent amount of dragging, and I needed 3 coats to even everything out.  Despite this, I will be keeping this polish.  I will just have to be more careful with application in the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)