Very Denniee Nails :): 88. OPI - Done Out in Deco

Thursday, August 9, 2012

88. OPI - Done Out in Deco

I got this polish a long time ago, back when I was just dabbling into nail art.  For a long time, this was my favorite polish, and even today I still get a lot of compliments on this.  Done Out in Deco is a very flattering lavender color.  It's got a lot of white in it, but it's nice because it's not overly chalky.  It's actually a touch dusty, and I love dusty-colored polishes like no other.  I love wearing this color in the spring!


This is a quick and dirty swatch: 2 coats, with no top coat, no clean-up.  The polish was separating a bit in the bottle, but the formula is still good, even after a good 2-3 years.  Typical OPI formula, a little sheerer and more watery than Zoya and China Glaze, but glides on the nail more easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)