Very Denniee Nails :): 86. American Apparel - Passport Blue

Monday, August 6, 2012

86. American Apparel - Passport Blue

Hey guys!  It's been a while since I posted, but I've just been swamped this last week.  We had a big dragonboat race last weekend down in SoCal, and then this week was finals week for summer classes.  So here's a quick and dirty swatch for you guys.  This is Passport Blue, the blue that was used in my last mani (the striped gradient).  I love this kind of blue; it's dark and creamy, but it doesn't look at all close to black.


American Apparel polishes' formula is amazing!  They're always the right consistency, and are very opaque.  I used 2 coats here, no basecoat.  It didn't leave any staining, despite it's really dark color, and you could probably get away with one thicker coat for full opacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)