Very Denniee Nails :): 30DC: Day 6 - Violet

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

30DC: Day 6 - Violet

Violet can mean purple right??  I assume these first 6 days of the challenge are the rainbow.  Anyways, for this day, I did a skittles mani with 5 different polishes, since I actually have enough purple polishes to choose from.  Some fingers could have used another coat, as I realized over the weekend, but it was still really pretty!


Colors Used (from thumb to pinky):
Zoya - Anja (2 coats)
Diamond - Plum Pie in the Sky (3 coats)
OPI - Planks a Lot (2 coats)
OPI - Done Out in Deco (2 coats)
American Apparel - L'Espirit (2 coats)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O I love this! Especially your middle, ring, and pinky; I'm a sucker for pastel shades! It turned out beautifully :]

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)