Very Denniee Nails :): 30DC: Day 11 - Polka Dots

Friday, August 24, 2012

30DC: Day 11 - Polka Dots

Hey guys!  Just to let you know, I'm still in the process of moving, so I haven't really been able to post anything.  I've still been doing my nails though, so hopefully I can get more posts to you soon!  Today I just have a quick mani I did over the weekend.


To create this look, first I painted a white base.  Then I dotted the light grey in varying sizes, with bitter dots at the tip, and smaller dots toward the base of my nail.  After that, I repeated the same process with the medium grey and finally with the black.


I've had this idea in my mind for a while, so I was glad to get it out of my system.  I really like how it looks; it kind of reminds me of bokeh in photography.  If you don't know what that is, here's an example!



Colors Used:
White: China Glaze - Snow
Light grey: Zoya - Kristen
Medium grey: Zoya - Kelly
Black: China Glaze - Liquid Leather
Topped with Poshe topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)