Very Denniee Nails :): Drug-store Mini Haul - July

Friday, July 13, 2012

Drug-store Mini Haul - July

Hey guys!  Yesterday, my friend Seel dragged me off to Rite-aid...something about nail polish strips.  When we got there, there were sooooo many polishes on clearance; I couldn't help but get some!  Most of the polishes were half off their retail price :D  Here's what I got:

Wet N' Wild Chromes:
Hog-Quartz School
A Show at the Palladium
Stay Outta My Bismuth
Penny for Your Thoughts

Jesse's Girl - Glee
Sally Hansen Salon Effects - Purr-fect Harmony
Sally Hansen Diamond Strength - Infinity Band

Man, I tried to snag a bottle of White Veil, but it looks like the last of the SH LE's are gone :C  I really wanted White Veil too...  At least Infinity Band looks like a really nice gold!  And I'm really excited to use the nail strips too; I've never used any before.

8 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm so glad I found your blog!

    I was looking on Google to see if I could find a swatch of Infinity Band because I'd like to compare it to Golden-I--which I see you have!

    Now, I recently found a new color by Wet 'n' Wild from a new line by Fergie. It's called Grammy Gold, and it looks really similar to Infinity Band and Golden-I. Have you seen this one out yet, where you live?

    Here's what I have in mind: if you can find Grammy Gold, would you consider buying it and doing a comparison post with it and the two Sally Hansen colors? In return I'd love to send you White Veil; I still have it where I live!

    Let me know what you think, okay? I have follow-up comments set up to be sent to me via E-mail =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for taking the time to swing by my little corner of the internet :)

    Do you know which stores carry the line by Fergie? I haven't seen it out yet, but I only check out Rite Aid on a regular basis(since it's only a block from my house). If you know which stores have them, then I could possibly take a look to see if they have Grammy Gold.

    If I can find it, I'll definitely do a comparison! And if you can still get White Veil, that'd be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm sorry, I forgot to mention the place I saw it was Walgreens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright, I'll see if I can keep an eye out for it. Not many Walgreens around here, but if I see one, I'll check :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just curious, were you able to find Grammy Gold at all?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So far, I've only been to 1 Walgreens (since there aren't any in my immediate area). I found the Fergie collection display rack, but I think they were sold out of Grammy Gold. I am going to try another Walgreens when I have the time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Racheaelly, keep an eye out for a post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sure will! Thank you so much for looking into this for me!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)