Very Denniee Nails :): 39. Revlon - Royal

Thursday, April 19, 2012

39. Revlon - Royal

Revlon Royal is famous throughout the nail-blogging community!  It's a bright, saturated, royal blue jelly. Considering how much I like jellies (and how few of them I actually have), I just had to have this one!  And boy, it did not disappoint.  This was such a bright, yet deep color, and I quite enjoyed having it on my nails :)


Application was easy.  This here is 2 coats of this beauty, no topcoat.  There were no issues with streaking or dragging whatsoever.  Formula was a little waterier than expected, but nothing too bad.  Watch out for the staining on this one though!  Took me forever to get the pigment out of my cuticles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)