Very Denniee Nails :): 32. OPI - What's With the Cattitude?

Monday, April 9, 2012

32. OPI - What's With the Cattitude?

What's With the Cattitude is a true sky blue cream, very cheerful looking.  It would probably pair well with Zoya's Pippa, the two remind me so much of the sky on a spring day!  Speaking of spring, it's finally warming up here in Davis.  cute shirts and skirts/shorts, here I come!


Application was smooth, but the polish was kind of watery and sheer.  Being an OPI, I had no trouble controlling where it went (I<3 Pro-wide brush), but just something to note.  This is 3 coats for total opacity, but you can still see some nail on my pinky due to the huge ridges I have on that nail @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)