Very Denniee Nails :): 23. Zoya - Elke

Friday, March 16, 2012

23. Zoya - Elke

Zoya Elke is one of those coral-toned polishes that were really big last year.  With the nice spring weather coming back, I felt like wearing something bright and warm, and Elke definitely fulfills those qualities.  Usually this isn't the type of color I reach for (I normally go for the slightly dusty, greyed-out tones), but when Zoya had their BOGO promotion, I decided to try something a little different.  I'm really glad I did :D  Elke is a coral-toned polish with gorgeous gold shimmer.  In indoors light, this polish seems to lean red on me.  However, the pink tones come out to play in the sunshine, and the shimmer like...explodes! XD  It makes my nails look like they're on fire!



Application was good on these polishes.  Shown is two coats, but you could get away with one slightly thicker coat for full opacity.  Elke is a little brushstroke-prone, but doesn't require too much effort to get it to look awesome :]  The wear time is pretty good too!  I think it's been a good 3 or 4 days, and so far, only tipwear (and one chip on my thumb, but I'm gonna say that's a fluke).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)