Very Denniee Nails :): 22. Essie - Merino Cool

Friday, March 16, 2012

22. Essie - Merino Cool

Hi guys!  It's finals week, so everything is really hectic and I haven't had much time to do my nails lately (most of these recent posts are manis from at least two weeks ago).  This is Essie's Merino cool, a dusty greyed-out purple/taupe (more purple than taupe).  I wore this for an interview I had a couple weeks ago.  I seem to be gravitating toward these colors lately; must be the dreary winter weather talking.  Application was good, not too watery and not too much clean up involved.  Shown is two coats after a day of wear.



I think it pulls a bit purple on me, but that may be due to the fact that I wear so much purple anyways xD  I feel like this is a pretty flattering color on a lot of skin tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)