Very Denniee Nails :): 21. Hard Candy - Beetle

Friday, March 16, 2012

21. Hard Candy - Beetle

Beetle is an amazing duochrome with a foil finish.  It flashes from purple/magenta to a gold/green color.  It isn't subtle either, no.  This is a full-on, in-your-face duochrome flash, and it is absolutely mesmerizing!



The gold green color reminds me of Chanel's Peridot...obviously this isn't it, but still pretty :)


Application was decent.  There were a few bald spots on coat 2, but it evened out by 3.  Also, at 2 coats, the color was slightly sheer, but those who don't mind VNL could probably leave it at that many coats.  However, I like my polishes to be completely opaque, so I put on another coat, and it was good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)