Very Denniee Nails :): 19. Essence - Can't Cheat On Me!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

19. Essence - Can't Cheat On Me!

Can't Cheat On Me is a very subtle silver scattered holo.  These pictures don't show the holo at all, which is disappointing, but once in the sun, the holo particles come out and play.  It looks very delicate, and not so in-your-face.





Lots of pictures because it's so pretty!  These pictures really don't compare to how it looks in the sunlight!  If you look closely, you can see hints of the rainbow that threaten to break loose :)

This is three coats of Can't Cheat On Me with no topcoat.  I have a feeling that Seche Vite would kill the little bit of holo that is in this polish.  But OMG, this polish took a long time to dry without fast-dry topcoat.   I managed to smudge every single one of my fingers.  I wore this as a mani, and it still felt rubbery and indent-able even after 2 days.  I was disappointed, considering that the Color & Go polishes are usually pretty fast drying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)