Very Denniee Nails :): 8. Sally Hansen Nail Prisms - South Sea Pearl

Friday, February 3, 2012

8. Sally Hansen Nail Prisms - South Sea Pearl

At the first glance in the bottle, South Sea Pearl is your typical boring creamy pearl color.  However, on the nail, this polish comes alive.  It flashes between a creamy, beigey, yellowish color, to a lime-jello-green color.  Quite the interesting color combination.  It also has the lavender shimmer in it, much like Lapis Amethyst and Lavender Pearl.  The shimmer also flashes green in some lights.

Application was typical of the Nail Prism polishes.  Watery but even, slightly sheer.  This swatch is 2 coats of South Sea Pearl over 2 coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - White On.


Here you can see the lavender shimmer.  Excuse the dents on my thumb...I made those while I was typing this post :P


Look at that green flash!  Definitely reminds me of jello :)

This color is definite keeper.  I can't say it's a particular favorite in my collection, but it's definitely unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)