Very Denniee Nails :): 18. Essence - Walk of Fame

Thursday, February 23, 2012

18. Essence - Walk of Fame

Sorry for the long wait everyone!  School's been crazy lately :(  I just finished midterms last week, and there are finals next week, too!  Oh, the life of a student...

Walk of Fame is a lovely, purple-toned taupe color.  In yellow lights, it looks more brown, but in natural light, it looks purple.  It's a very flattering color on me.  Usually, I'm very tan, since I'm in the sun all day, due to dragonboat practices.  However, Walk of Fame makes my skin look more pale.  I'm usually really dark, so it's a nice change.




The actual color of the polish is somewhere in between the shades of these two pictures.  The top picture is too dark, but the lower picture doesn't have enough purple in it.

Application was easy.  This is 2 easy coats, with no dragging or balding, with seche vite on top.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)