Very Denniee Nails :): 13. Ulta - Glamoflage

Monday, February 13, 2012

13. Ulta - Glamoflage

Today I'm wearing Glamoflage, another polish from the Ulta mini set Glitterati.  This one's a supposed dupe for DL Bad Romance, another long time lemming of mine.  I really like how this looks on the nail!  It's a black jelly/cream with large purple hex and small purple glitter.  I love this color combination :)



Despite how much I love how this polish looks, the application was pretty bad.  The first and second coats were streaky and pretty sheer, with lots of cuticle drag.  Coat three evened everything out in the end, though, so I suppose it's all good.  The polish dries really gritty and dull, so make sure to use lots of topcoat over Glamoflage!  The glitters in this are very generous as well, lots of glitter in each stroke :D

Shown is 3 coats of Glamoflage topped with a coat of Poshe.  It could probably use another coat of Poshe, as it's still a bit bumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear what you've got to say! :)